Split System Air Conditioners
1.5 - 5 Tons
14.5 SEER (Up To 16 SEER)
Compressor - 10-Years Limited*
Other parts - 10-Years Limited*
LX Series 14.5 SEER R-410A Split System Air Conditioner (TCJF)
The LX Series TCJF models are the outdoor part of a versatile air conditioning system. They are designed to be custom matched with one of our complete line of evaporator sections, each designed to serve a specific function. Matching air handlers are available for upflow, downflow, and horizontal left or right applications to provide a complete system. Alternately, add-on coils are available for use with modular air handlers or upflow, downflow, and horizontal furnaces. Electric heaters and field installed accessories are also available as needed. Most models offer combinations that achieve Federal Tax Credit efficiency levels.
- Small Footprint - Extremely lightweight with a compact footprint, it is a perfect fit for any application.
- Quality Condenser Coils - The coil is constructed of aluminum microchannel tubing and enhanced aluminum fins for reduced size and increased efficiency.
- Coil Protection - Coils are protected from damage by a slotted, stamped steel coil guard and secondary polymer mesh.
- Optional Factory E-Coat - Available coated coil on select models.
- Protected Compressor - Compressors are protected internally by a high pressure relief valve and a temperature sensor, and externally by the system high pressure switch. A factory installed liquid line filter-drier further protects the compressor against moisture and debris.
- Environmentally Friendly Refrigerant - The next generation refrigerant R-410A delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Durable Finish - The cabinet is made of G90-equivalent galvanized steel, finished in a durable titanium colored powdercoat. The coated steel wire fan guard and pre-treated, galvanized steel chassis components resist corrosion and rust creep.
- Lower Installed Cost - Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring connections. The unit is factory charged for a 15-foot lineset. The small base dimension means less space is required on the ground or roof.
- Top Discharge - Warm air from the top mounted fan is blown up, away from the structure and any landscaping. This allows compact location on multi-unit applications.
- Quiet Operation - The compressor sound blanket and the swept wing fan blade keep sound to a minimum. The upward air flow carries the normal operating noise away from the living area. The rigid top panel effectively isolates any motor sound. Isolator mounted compressor and the condenser coil muffle the normal fan motor and compressor operating sounds.
- Low Maintenance - Long life, permanently lubricated motor-bearings need no annual servicing.
- Easy Service Access - Fully exposed refrigerant connections and a single panel covering the electrical controls make for easy servicing of the unit.
- Secured Service Valves - Secured, re-usable service valves are provided on both the liquid and vapor sweat connections for ease of evacuating and charging.
- Agency Listed - Safety certified by CSA to UL 1995 / CSA 22.2. Performance certified to ANSI/AHRI Standard 210/240 in accordance with the Unitary Small Equipment certification program.
*Must be registered online within 90 days of installation to qualify for the 10-Years parts / 10-Years compressor limited warranty. Otherwise, the warranty reverts to the standard 5-Years parts / 10-Years compressor limited warranty as published in the product warranty certificate. This warranty does not apply to R-22 models, 3-Phase models, or internet sales. See the Limited Warranty certificate in the User's Information Manual for details.